NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
The Neiman Marcus Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Contract Recruiter to assist with high-volume Store Support recruiting on a temporary basis (3 month contract). The role will focus on Retail & Beauty, Restaurant, or Back of House hiring. This is a Full-Time position and will be working remotely.
* Provide full-cycle recruitment for a high volume of retail positions across the US
* Source potential and passive candidates through social media, internet sourcing, direct outreach, and relationship building
* Drive corporate Diversity and Belonging initiatives to impact our diverse hiring needs and strategies
* Work closely with Store Leaders HRBPs to understand store nuances ideal candidate profiles
* Develop cross-functional relationships with Hiring Managers, Store Leadership, and HRBPs
* Be accountable for keeping the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately updated at all times
* Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
* Execute on exceptional candidate experience for all roles
* Maintain consistent and strategic communication with candidates, hiring manager and people services team members
* Provide weekly updates and accurate reporting on candidate flow, time-to-offer, hires, source, etc.
* 2 years of Full-Cycle Recruiting experience (in-house or agency)
* 4-year degree preferred
* Retail or field-employee population experience preferred
* HR systems experience a plus (Taleo, Oracle, Cornerstone)
* Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and/or Zip Recruiter
* Proactive approach to communications & time management
* Ability to function in ambiguity and quickly change priorities
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively and tactfully advise, counsel, coach, resolve conflict, and negotiate within all levels of an organization
* "Win together" mentality