This is a Remote PositionContract Recruiter, RemoteThis is a long term assignment with possible opportunities for permanent employment.JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The Contract Recruiter's primary focus and responsibilities involve Sourcing, Recruiting and Hiring world class talent. The Contract Recruiter works closely with candidates, coordinates applicant interviews, participates in the negotiation and closing of offers and initiates the hire process for all assigned positions. The Contract Recruiter serves as the main point of contact for the business and hiring leaders and communicates updates and manages reports as needed. The Contract Recruiter is responsible for creating and executing effective sourcing strategies (identifying existing and new, innovative candidate pipeline channels and advertising /marketing campaigns, etc.), recruiting plans and managing recruitment needs for all assigned positions.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate and develop leads through advertisements, cold calling, referrals, mass mailings, internet sources, receptions and conventions
- Develop and execute effective sourcing and recruiting strategies, plans and processes to identify and attract professional, corporate function, technical and management level talent
- Initiate contact and timely follow-up with prospective candidates. Document all actions in the applicant tracking system accordingly. Develop comprehensive recruiting plans for specific vacancies
- Coordinate interviews, screens and refers qualified applicants. Attend interviews as necessary. Evaluate candidates for position and organizational match. Coordinate interviews and conduct follow-up interviews with all applicants on a timely basis
- Maintain the integrity of the ATS database and utilize the system to obtain reports, searches and listings. Adhere to established TeamHealth protocols regarding required information and documentation as well as overall data adherence including the accurate capture of source information.
- Prepare recruiting presentations for regional meetings and workshops when needed
- Conduct preliminary evaluations and provide feedback to appropriate Managers/Directors and Recruiting Leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Research reference books, internet and all potential candidate channels to track down possible candidates as necessary
- Prepare monthly reports for recruitment activity, including all relevant activity
- Participate in the maintenance of annual analysis to include source analysis, advertising, mass mailings, exit interviews and new hire surveys
- Maintain regular contact with new hires until the effective start date and beyond for retention purposes including initial satisfaction surveys
- Accept additional responsibilities as necessary
- Canvass new market areas to determine appropriate compensation
- Partner with managers and senior leadership to understand Talent Acquisition needs. Build and maintain active candidate pipelines for hard-to-fill, high volume, or critical positions; establish regular strategic staffing sessions with key stakeholders to determine priority pipeline positions.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- 3-5+ years of full life-cycle Talent Acquisition experience including hiring professional, corporate function, technical, technology, IT and management level talent
- Experience and keen interest in building and engaging with Talent Communities, along with creative ways to find passive candidates
- Proven skills of web based sourcing and recruiting tools, not limited to paid tools and Boolean logic
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in human resources, business administration or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- High degree of judgment and independent decision-making with regard to the analysis of applicant knowledge / skills / abilities, skill level and the subsequent referral to the appropriate Hiring Leader
- High degree of initiative, creativity and willingness to accept responsibility
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- The ability to interact effectively with leaders, C-Suite executives, colleagues and administrative personnel
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Moderate to high stress;
- Prolonged telephone use;
- Prolonged sitting; and
- Prolonged work in a computer/PC.
The information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.