Contract Java Developer - 500pd - OUTSIDE IR35 - Leeds or Manchester (Hybrid / Flex Remote Working if UK based) - 6 months
Harvey Nash are currently working with a leading tech team who are developing a greenfield software platform that will disrupt their industry.
We are shortlisting for 2 x Contract Java Developers to join their product owners, data analysts, designers and other members of the development team to deliver front and back end code to improve and add to the platform for customers and internal users.
This role would suit a Java Developer who enjoys being part of an agile team.
* Comfortable in taking responsibility for defining solutions and delivering software to meet significant platform features.
* Managing the breakdown of work into stories and tasks and working with other development team members to deliver them
* Experienced developing server-side web applications in Java or Kotlin with TDD
* Building RESTful services using Java and Kotlin
* Practicing CI & CD using Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes Engine
* Comfortable in assuming tasks from our tech leads and supporting the team with expected behaviours when needed.
* Employing agile techniques in a fast-moving environment to deliver story-based feature
* Focussed on delivering great experiences for end users of your applications
* Experience of front-end application development in Angular or React is desirable, but not essential
If you are an experienced Java Developer happy to work on a contract basis then please get in touch for immediate consideration.