I have an immediate need for a Contract SDET/Automated Tester for a fully remote contract role.
This is a great opportunity to join an agile development team focusing on Agile mindset, Continuous learning and Continuous improvement.
They love Lean, Agile and XP but we are looking for someone who can help us strengthen our Automation Testing/ Testing Tools experience across desktop, mobile and bespoke applications.
What we're looking for:
- Team member with the right attitude and approach to helping achieve our transformation goal / way of working
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum framework
- Experience of working as part of a wider chapter of dynamic testers
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver/Postman and ideally other possible tool suggestions eg API / Browser testing
- Experience of BDD with Specflow, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Working knowledge / experience of C# language
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and have the aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
What you will be doing:
- Hands on QA tasks including Automated testing working on existing frameworks / building new frameworks from scratch
- Mentoring / coaching test team members on use of automation testing / testing tools
- Working collaboratively with the development team following an Agile / Scrum development methodology
The role is for an initial 6 months outside of IR35.
It will pay £400p/d.