Contract Corporate Recruiters - REMOTE Flexible
Must be Local to the Dallas and/or Immediate Surrounding Areas
Prior experience hiring for hospitality, facilities and/or healthcare is highly desirable for this role.
Hourly Rate: up to $30.00/hr, based on experience
Staffmark Group, a proud member of Recruit Global Staffing, is a family of specialty staffing and recruiting brands organized into three operating units: Administrative & Light Industrial Staffing Services, Technical & Professional Staffing Services, and Process Outsourcing Services. Our national network of 400+ branches with 3,000+ internal employees connects 245,000 talent annually. Advantage xPO provides recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed service provider (MSP) services, direct placement services, payroll, and functional outsourcing for corporate divisions.
Advantage xPO is looking for Contract Recruiters to support their Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) division. The primary purpose of this position is to source up to the offer process for a leading client. The duties related to this position include sourcing, submitting candidates to hiring managers with appropriate write up, schedule interviews and extending verbal offers.
• Full life cycle corporate recruitment to include but not limited to: Performing recruiting activities including intake meetings with hiring managers, advertising and sourcing position using multiple resources including social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance, direct sourcing, working in client's ATS system
• Conduct thorough interviews, and testing (if applicable) required to maintain a pool of talent at all times for hourly positions
• Manage applicants in Client's ATS system
• Negotiate Pay Rates based on position.
• Maintain constant communication with hiring managers and candidates to ensure all parties remain engaged in recruitment cycle.
• Participate in networking opportunities within the community
• Work on projects applicable to account as needed.
• MUST HAVE experience with high volume recruitment (25 - 30 requisitions)
• MUST HAVE excellent customer service
• Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience ideally within an RPO or ROD setting but will also consider combination of corporate recruitment and staffing experience.
• Must have experience recruiting hourly/blue collar workers positions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have ATS experience moving candidates through the workflow
• Knowledge of employment laws, company policies and procedures to make informed decisions regarding placements
• Ability to establish relationships with clients, hiring managers, peers, candidates, talent and centers of influence to drive business
• Strong knowledge of recruiting and industry trends based on markets and businesses supported
• Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Understand and support the mission, vision and values of Staffmark Group.
Staffmark Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume and a good time to discuss this amazing opportunity!
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.