Our direct client, a well-known Fortune 500 company, is looking for a Contingent Workforce Management Consultant for a 12 month contract with possible extensions. The bulk of the team sits in Cleveland, OH, but this position can be performed remotely, as long as you are comfortable working a schedule that follows a traditional 8-5 on the Eastern Time zone. Your primary responsibilities would include gathering requirements for contractor needs, working with vendors and staffing firms to source contractors, administering onboarding/off boarding processes, monitoring performance and providing feedback to vendors, and maintaining relationships with 3rd party agencies. Some on-call hours and some occasional travel may be required.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The Contingent Workforce Management Consultant is responsible for approximately 60 contractors on average.
- Sources contractors through 3rd party agencies, staffing brokers or firms; responsibilities include conducting interviews, reviewing details of background checks, hiring new contractors and/or redeploying existing contractors, and using contractor invoicing and resource tracking tools.
- Administers the onboarding/off boarding processes for contractors, ensures policies and standards are followed; maintains contact with contractors and managers to provide ongoing support and to ensure expectations and needs are being met.
- Coordinates the resolution of reported virtual environment outages for contractors; functions as the main point of contact for technical issue impacting virtual and development environments.
- Facilitates gathering feedback from managers on contractor performance and providing feedback back to 3rd party agencies; functions as the main point of contact regarding contractor performance; works with managers and vendors regarding contractor issues.
- Works with others to forecast contractor needs; works with vendors to source contractors.
- Follows up with managers regarding contracts nearing expiration; oversees contract extensions for existing resources; redeploys contractors based on business requirements and contractor performance.
- Produces reports on key vendor measures and assists with analyzing data as inputs to developing rate cards on an as needed basis.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to demonstrate a strong focus on customer service
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of IT or Business Unit functions
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments
- Ability to identify and assess risks
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Sourcing Analyst background
- Someone who will jump in to keep the ball moving, go getter, self-motivated
- Someone with previous experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, MSP Program Coordinator
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH. WHY WORK WITH PRECISION? Our Clients.
We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clientsOur Experience.
We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placementsOur Background.
Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.Our Reputation for Quality.
Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.Our Ethics.
We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.Our Responsibility.
We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS. WORK WITH PRECISION.
Job ID 4305DI-0017
- provided by Dice