Our client is a growing Venture Capital and Private Equity firm. We are searching for a remote Content Strategist/Event Support Associate to join our growing team and be an integral part of the organization. This position will help to develop, manage, and execute content strategy across channels, including but not limited to social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, email marketing newsletters, and campaigns.) The ideal candidate is a hands-on, independent, and creative individual who has excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.Remote Content Strategist/Event Support Associate Responsibilities:
Content Strategist/Event Support Associate experience:
- Develop content, including assets (photos, videos, graphics).
- Researching and understanding of current developments in venture capital trends, competitive landscape, and company initiatives to contribute creative and strategic content ideas for stories.
- Assist in the development and implementation of virtual outreach efforts such as Live streams, webinars and instructional videos. Including, plan logistics, running tests, scheduling guests, developing schedules, writing scripts, execution and online and offline moderation.
- Schedule and distribute social media content.
- Assist in planning and developing the marketing newsletter, including but not limited to working with team members and across departments to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date; writing and creating assets (photos/graphics) for the company newsletter, scheduling, distribution and performance reporting.
- Work with marketing and investor relations teams to develop social and e-mail marketing campaigns that support departmental promotions and service launches.
- Participate in meetings with leadership regarding company-wide projects, blogging and provide digital marketing recommendations.
Content Strategist/Event Support Associate Compensation:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and Event Planning.
- Ability to work collaboratively to create new, compelling content and drive results.
- Venture Capital and/or Private Equity experience highly preferred.
- Business and Financial acumen.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing environment.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with high EQ.
- Understanding of MailChimp and Affinity.
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Benefits
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 100% Remote position