Job Introduction: About Maximus
Maximus is a global organization that partners with national, state, and local governments to provide critical health and human services. With decades of experience designing, developing and delivering innovative programs and comprehensive solutions, Maximus is driven by a mission to strengthen communities and improve the lives of the people we serve. About the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC)
The Conflict Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state! About the Position
We have an exciting opportunity for Content Development Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating content to live on digital training platforms. Were looking for a candidate who is tech savvy and has the ability to make static information come to life.
You'll find that you are joining a hands-on, dynamic and supportive organization where youll gain valuable training experience and grow as a healthcare educator. We offer competitive benefits and growth opportunity in a supportive and collaborative work environment. Take the next step in your career journey today and join our growing team! Position Responsibilities
- Designs and develops e-learning and blended learning content and ensure future accessibility of training materials.
- Supports the design, deployment, and on-going maintenance of the Learning Management System.
- Monitors content for consistency, accuracy, clarity, ease-of-navigation and evolving best practices for user experience and interface.
- Designs, and develops ongoing training materials for system enhancements, releases, clinical initiatives, and workflows.
- Consults with internal stakeholders to identify new requirements and strategies
- Captures and diagrams workflow processes
- Adjusts throughout the project to ensure the successful attainment of the learning and training objectives
Required Qualifications: Home Office Requirements:
- 2+ years training experience
- Prior experience using the UAS-NY Community assessment tool
- Experience designing remote learning
- Cell Phone : Candidates must have their own cell phone
- Computer Equipment : Will be provided company-issued computer equipment
- Internet : Reliable high-speed internet service with 100 Mbps download speed
Job Description Summary:
Job Summary: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Create and develop training scenarios and updates comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees on a daily basis.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational quality standards.
- Teach instructional programs in accordance with training or other course requirements and organize materials to be presented.
- Develop assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrate results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Develop and create training resources and maintain/update systems training environment and library of training resources to align with operational excellence.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Able to occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicate on complex or sensitive issues or draft responses for supervisor or manager.
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit . EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. Were proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.