Kforce is immediately adding a full-time Content Designer in support of our nationally recognized, Consumer and Commercial Electronic R&D client in Vancouver, WA.
In this role, the Content Designer will research and design written and/or visual product-related setup instructions and inbox guides and flyers, and collaborate with user experience designers and product stakeholders to test and iterate on content design and track success once content is launched. The Content Designer will also conduct content reviews with program team members and share results of usability testing.
Additional duties of the Content Designer include:
* Maintain and update writing standards and style guides, and contribute to graphic libraries that ensure a consistent look and feel across our product content
* Interface with cross-functional partners as a member of individual product development teams
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring on-time development of all deliverables to meet program schedule
* BS or Master's degree in Design, Technical Communication, or a related communications field
* 6 to 10 years of experience doing similar work for other companies or organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with UX research and design, preferably in the domain of user assistance or instructional content
* Ability to effectively communicate content strategy and manage all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and global production teams
* Experience in Adobe Suite of Creative Tools for prototyping and developing print and digital layouts
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
* Basic project management experience with and experience using Microsoft Office and/or Google productivity tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice