For more than 80 years, Citadel has steadily grown and offered stability to our customers, community, and employees. Today, Citadel provides banking, investments, and insurance services to more than 200,000 customers. As we continue to expand, we remain committed to providing the very best value to our customers. At over $3 billion in assets, we are one of the Greater Philadelphia area's largest locally owned financial institutions, proudly serving residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. In 2018, Citadel was ranked number one among all credit unions in Pennsylvania for providing value to our customers by Callahan & Associates, and was named one of the best performing credit unions in the nation by SNL Financial. To learn more, visit CitadelBanking.com.
Contact Center Account Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers and prospective customers by telephone and electronic channels such as email and chat while promoting and selling Citadel's products and services. Contact Center Account Specialist provides customers with convenient options to manage their accounts and product solutions that meet their financial needs.
Through quality interactions that exceed customer expectations and are rooted in Citadel's guiding principles, the incumbent will establish a solid foundation of trust with each customer thereby positioning Citadel as the best choice for all their banking needs.
After successful completion of required in-person initial training of 30 - 90 days at our Exton, Pennsylvania corporate headquarters, this will be a remote position where you can work from home. On occasion, you will need to be able to come to the Corporate Headquarters in Exton for team meetings or face-to-face coaching. Interested applicants must reside within the Greater Philadelphia local area!
Contact Center Account Specialist is responsible for responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding the products and services as well as carrying out the duties and responsibilities listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Respond to all inbound phone and/or multimedia inquiries while meeting established metrics and upholding the Contact Center service level agreements.
* Utilize the provided matrix to properly authenticate each caller prior to releasing any confidential account information. Always maintain confidentiality of customers' financial information.
* Maintain advanced knowledge level of Citadel's product lines in order to effectively recommend appropriate products and troubleshoot service issues.
* Discover customer needs through conversations, questions and a review of accounts while promoting and cross-selling products and services.
* Provide technical support and troubleshoot Citadel's digital products, such as online banking, mobile app, and bill pay.
* Generate qualified referrals to other departments for assistance with investments, business loans, and insurance requests to ensure the best customer experience possible.
* Increase and promote loan volume by cross-selling loan products to existing and prospective customers. Responsible for originating all loan types offered by Citadel to meet annual loan goal.
* Accurately complete customer transactions while maintaining confidentiality.
* Utilize strong listening, communication and problem-solving skills while diplomatically handling and/or resolving customer issues.
* Comply with all Contact Center policies, processes and procedures.
* Meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act including but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a unique identifier from the NMLS.
* Remain compliant with the Bank Secrecy Act by completing annual BSA training.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Work Experience - Two years of retail, banking, sales, or customer service industry experience
Preferred Work Experience - Contact Center experience
Required Education - High school diploma or equivalency required.