We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to drive outstanding engagement among our students and early career talent who use Handshake. You will leverage data, user insights, and an experimentation mindset to move our users from signup, through successful onboarding and retention, to finding and applying for jobs. Iterable will be your main tool, and you will own implementation and deployment of our full range of lifecycle marketing programs within it.
As our Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, you will play an important role in assisting Handshake leverage our email channel to drive key student outcomes. You’ll create and rapidly test content to increase the number of students creating a great profile, engaging with our community, and applying for jobs.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and innovative tactics to build brand awareness and user loyalty for our new zero-to-one products
- Lead the development and execution of innovative lifecycle marketing strategies, focusing on rapid testing, learning, and iteration to drive user engagement and growth
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to implement and optimize marketing automation tools and processes
- Analyze and leverage consumer insights and feedback to create targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with our unique audience
- Drive the creation and execution of A/B tests across various channels to determine the most effective strategies for user acquisition, retention, and re-engagement
- Develop and manage key performance metrics, using data to inform and adjust strategies in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Work closely with the Design and Content teams to create engaging, brand-aligned messaging that effectively communicates the value proposition of new consumer products
- Champion a customer-centric approach, continuously seeking to understand and improve the user journey through personalized and impactful marketing interventions.
- 2+ years of experience with driving email operations and marketing
- At least 1 years of experience with Iterable
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Basic HTML knowledge and coding skills
- Familiarity with how to build email campaigns with dynamic or conditional content
- Strong experimentation toolkit, with experience developing and executing A/B tests
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Consumer content experience engaging college students or Gen Z
- Outstanding analytical skills
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
$110,000 -$120,000 Per Year