Are you an experienced Project Manager in Construction looking for your next challenge?
Do you like juggling multiple builds across different sites?
Can you build great relationships internally and externally?
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK are a leading Out of Home media owner, operating more than 33,000 advertising sites nationwide. We are a friendly and culture led company who value and support our employees to be the best they can be. We also care about the communities we work with and the environment too!
About the role…
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this new role is responsible for managing and monitoring the end-to-end delivery of construction projects for our small format products – bus shelters, digital advertising (ad) screens and free standing ad screens. Simply, making sure projects run smoothly – on time and within budget - so we can get our fantastic street furniture built and in the ground for our local communities to enjoy.
What the role entails…
· Scoping out projects based on tender specifications, commercial briefs, progress reports and other project information available.
· Working with our internal team to set realistic programmes of work and closely partnering our contractors to deliver on time and within budget.
· Developing and maintaining great relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers and our internal team.
· Working closely with our Site Inspectors to identify and resolve any concerns on site.
· Making sure that construction build documentation is accurate, appropriately shared and stored.
· Working within Health and Safety guidelines.
· Covering the South West region, mainly remote working with a depot base at Bristol or Plymouth as and when needed for business meetings.
What we’re looking for…
· Excellent construction project management skills
· Strong leadership and problem solving skills
· Confident communication – verbal and written
· CDM 2015 and IOSH or SMSTS qualifications
· Budget management
· Experience of working across multiple projects on different sites
· Full UK driving licence
· Ideally a recognised project management qualification (but not essential)
What’s in it for you…
· Salary £40-50k per annum
· Annual bonus up to 12 %
· Company car or £5000 annual car allowance, depending on your preference
· Flexible working hours
· 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme matched to 8%
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Life Insurance
· Participation in employee discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
· Social events
· Opportunities to volunteer
Does this sound like to role for you?If the answer is YES, why not apply today!
At Clear Channel, we are committed to treating everyone with fairness and respect, regardless of their race, gender, age, ethnicity, background, sexual orientation, disability, or any other differences. We work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can be yourself. We support reasonable adjustment requests from candidates and employees. If you're interested in joining us to shape the future of out-of-home media, we'd love to hear from you.