CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
The Construction Loan Discbursement Specialist reviews credit applications and construction contracts within the Construction Loan Dispursement Department.
- Reviews Credit App'l, Construction Contract and other supporting Documents to understand project scope.
- Establish and maintains construction budget, monitors on going construction progress, makes disbursements and processes draws.
- Takes actions on items that may effect the disbursement process such as change orders, liens , sufficiency of funds etc.
- Reviews 3rd party information (draw requests, AIA forms, inspection reports and other due diligence items) and recommends advances
- Administers funding in accordance with credit policy requirements
What We are Looking For
- Previous Construction Loan Monitoring (CRE and C&I) experience required.
- 3+ years experience in Real Estate Loan Closing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Pay Transparency Notice
EEO Law Poster
EEO Supplemental Poster