Learning Source is a disruptive education startup focused on reprogramming educational experiences and outcomes. Our team is creating highly effective career-training programs for high-demand technical roles like Software Development and Cyber Security. We utilize the latest tech, making the education process more effective, affordable and accessible.
As a Computer Support Specialist Instructor, you will have the opportunity to positively impact students’ lives by sharing your knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrates and applies a thorough and accurate knowledge of the teaching field and discipline;
- Plans and organizes instruction in ways which maximize student learning. Practice excellence in teaching and instruction;
- Modifies instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse students’ needs;
- Prepare lesson plans and teach course as prescribed by the approved institutional curriculum;
- Encourages the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments.
- 2 years of remote or hybrid teaching experience in Computer Support, IT, or related field
- Associate's Degree preferred
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Learning Source is an Equal Opportunity employer