About the Role:
We are looking for a dependable Compounding Pharmacy Technician that will compound non-sterile medications. As a compounding technician you will keep accurate records, keep up to date with training and compound medications for Hims & Hers Pharmacy.
We are currently prioritizing hiring for the following shifts. If the shifts listed below do not align with your preferences, we would still love for you to apply! Our pharmacy technician teams are growing and we are constantly adding shifts. When submitting your application, please select the shift(s) that you are interested in and the recruiting team will reach out when that shift opens up.
- Sunday - Wednesday Overnights 8p - 6:30a 4x10
- Wednesday - Saturday Overnights 8p - 6:30a 4x10
- Compound Non-sterile medications
- Keep accurate compounding records
- Maintain and clean compounding lab
- Communicate with pharmacists and report on issues in the lab
- Receive and verify delivered orders; restock medication shelves and supply bins; rotate and remove outdated drugs; maintain a clean working environment including Pharmacy equipment and work counters; maintain stock records
- Assist in record keeping, and reporting efficiency numbers to pharmacist in charge
- Provide quality assurance assistance to pharmacist in charge
- Required current registration as a Pharmacy Technician in the State of Arizona.
- 6+ months of compounding experience required.
- Strong communication skills and can work independently.
- Ability to work Full time role 40 hours per week.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.