This Jobot Job is hosted by: Todd Bradfield
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an established Mortgage Lender with offices throughout the United States and we are continually ranked in the top 100 Mortgage companies. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Compliance Officer to add to our team. In this role, you will complete the testing and reporting of company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.Why join us?
Why join us?
* Nationwide presence in over 37 states
* Casual culture that embraces teamwork and collaboration
* Strong growth and professional development opportunities
* Aggressive benefits plan including PTO, holiday schedule and volunteer time off, competitive healthcare, dental and vision plans,
401K Match and disability insurance
* Premier training programs. We invest in your professional developmentJob Details
Daily Job Responsibilities May Include:
* Prepare for state licensing examinations to include compiling requested documentation, loan files, and completing exam questionnaires
* Recommend updates to internal compliance policies and procedures as specific laws/regulations are revised
* Manage HMDA process including ongoing staff training, data review and annual submission
* Review and approve all advertising requests from the marketing department confirming federal and state compliance
* Investigate and formulate appropriate responses to internal and external third-party quality control audit review findings
* Complete license transfer of all new loan originators in NMLS
* Assist with the annual renewal process of all Company, Branch, and Loan Originator Licensing
* Monthly data audit of all fields to be reported on the NMLS Mortgage Call Report
* Prepare and submit quarterly NMLS Mortgage Call Reports
* Assist Compliance Clerks with preparation and delivery of initial and revised loan disclosures, as needed
* Other tasks, as assigned
* Working knowledge of federal and state regulations (RESPA, TILA, ECOA, SAFE, HMDA…etc)
* Proficiency in LOS (Encompass) & NMLS database
* Intermediate Microsoft Office Application skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.