Join us as we pursue our powerful new vision to turn Data Into Doing with the first Data-to-Everything platform. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk Intelligence Management is a platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping enterprises prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our goal is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together and integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, so they can make better decisions faster.
You will be on the front-lines of working with partners, prospective customers, and users from the rapidly growing community of security operators and analysts who use Splunk Intelligence Management every day to help them defend their networks from attack.
These Sharing Communities are critically important to the growth model at Splunk as we believe their members have a propensity to share, enrich, and operationalize cyber intelligence more than other enterprises. Sharing Communities typically consist of ISAC/ISAOs which are non-for-profit organizations focused on sharing intelligence and knowledge across its member base. You will need to work across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and the Leadership Team to coordinate and prioritize deliverables and drive fast results through sharing groups.
Onboarding, Account Planning, and Support
* Responsible for the onboarding, credentialing of users, light support (pre-Stage 1 hand-off), as well as account / user outreach for health checks, to help drive revenue opportunities across our install and new sharing communities.
* Schedule and conduct group onboarding webinars and one-on-one training for each strategic sharing group and its members.
* Credential sharing of community members onto the platform and Triage and manage new sign-ups to the platform to ensure engagement
* Coordinate across departments within Sharing Communities to implement in an effective, efficient manner.
* Work across admin platform, Salesforce, and use other monitoring tools such as Gainsight PX.
* Help manage tactical strategy, enablement and program execution with sharing communities.
* Maintain SLAs with sharing community members and Sales.
* Provide usage summary reports to Sharing Community contacts on a monthly basis to assess and increase usage among members.
* Provide supporting reports for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with senior leadership among our community partners.
* 5 years experience in a customer-facing role at an enterprise SaaS company, Managed Security Service Provider, or Global Systems Integrator.
* 1-2 years of recent sales experience (partner sales/business development a plus) and motivated to expand your career (complex sales within security SaaS/cloud)
* Knowledge of enterprise security operations, incident response, and threat intelligence, including familiarity with leading Case Management (JIRA, ServiceNow, etc), SIEM (QRadar, Splunk), Orchestration (Phantom, Demisto) and other security operations tools.
* Passionate about cybersecurity and security space
* Develop and implement clearly defined "sell to/design in" strategy for partners annual quota target, and generate healthy pipeline to support YoY growth in iACV.
* Strong presentation, communication, and analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for customers.
* Ability to speak across a wide range of audiences, from C-Suite to Security Practitioners.
* Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal direction, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
* Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the entire client's org chart
* Work strategically to identify new industry-specific 'customer and partner stories/cases and solutions' within set of partners for 'sell to & design in' licensing.
* Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy start-up with a team of diverse, smart, and motivated people.
* Previous experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Suite, Gainsight/Aptrinsic
* Bachelors degree in cybersecurity or security preferred
* Remote role on USA, and we have two roles (one focused on acquiring new communities and one growing communities).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Sales team member to help ensure its success.