Are you ready for an exciting new, fast paced work opportunity? Fremont Bank offers a very attractive employment package that includes:
READY TO LEARN MORE & APPLY?! Keep Reading!!! Fremont Bank founded in 1964,
- Various Recognition Programs including Monetary Spot Bonuses!
- Up to $5000 Tuition Reimbursement for continued education!
- 10 Paid Bank Holidays!
- Paid Vacation!
- Paid Sick Time!
- An ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) = Retirement Money!!
- 401K Plan with an employer match!
is one of the oldest independently owned banks in the Bay Area and is one of the top rated mid-tier banks in the nation. Voted a Top Workplace for 2020 and for the past ten consecutive years,
Fremont Bank has an immediate opening for a Commercial SBA Underwriter II in Livermore, CA. Position Overview
The Commercial SBA Underwriter II
primary job function is to perform a review and analysis of documents and information throughout the loan process, and present conclusions and recommendations via the Loan Credit Memorandum for SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and SBA 7(a) loans. The quality, completeness and accuracy of the Underwriter's analysis are of utmost importance to ensure that Fremont Bank makes sound lending decisions.Job Requirements: Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in reviewing loan requests for SBA eligibility of SBA PPP and SBA 7(a) loans
- Facilitate communications and information between SBA and Bank's third party SBA service provider
- Manage loan pipelines for loans in process
- Analyze and spreading borrower credit, including credit report, personal, and business financial statements, personal and business tax returns, schedule of real estate owned, property rent rolls, leases, and operating statements
- Evaluate CRE, business acquisitions, equipment, expansions, start-up, and tenant improvement project requests
- Review borrower organizational documents and accurately present the borrower structure along with Guarantors in the Narrative
- Review and understanding of preliminary title report
- Analyze loans to assess the strengths and weaknesses of a transaction and recommend mitigating factors
- Contact/communicate with Commercial Relationship Managers and their assistants to discuss issues and outstanding documentation
- Prepare and recommend Loan Credit Memorandums
- Identify and summarize all file conditions on the Loan Credit Memorandum in order to ensure smooth documentation and closing
- Participate as a proactive member of the credit administration team, from the start of a loan all the way through closing
- Assist in portfolio management functions, loan servicing requests, and special asset transfers
- Provide training to processors and commercial credit analysts as needed
- Adhere to Fremont bank and SBA policies and guidelines
Job Location: Livermore, CA Ready to join the fun!! Apply NOW…Click link below
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years' experience in CRE and C&I Loans underwriting
- SBA 7(a) underwriting experience preferred
- Working knowledge in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have understanding of Global Cash Flow
- Must have understanding of business financial statements and spreading software
- Ability to deliver excellent service to teammates, sales staff, and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while delivering accurate and quality work product
- Knowledge of the Bay Area real estate market preferred