Remote/Onsite Hybrid Work Model - Well Established Law Firm in RVA
This Jobot Job is hosted by Eddie Bellanca
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $50,000 - $70,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Great opportunity for a commercial real estate paralegal to join our client's legal team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, respect for discretion and confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- 3+ years of solid commercial experience
- Review title survey procure closing checklist
- Review purchase contracts
- Handle getting documents procured for execution
- Handling the logistics of getting them to client, getting them back, notary check
- Taking first pass at loan documents for basic modifications, time periods, preferably someone with a background in land use is helpful in terms of understanding how to get information for tax parcels and zoning parcels, zoning maps, zoning disclosures, powers of attorney, and related affidavits
- Client does not do resident foreclosing. Client works with commercial deals in excess of $100 million per
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.