This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dana Stark
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
We have been successfully exceeding client expectations for over 25 yrs.Why join us?
We treat you with respect.
o We pay well.
o We give annual (at least annual) reviews both performance and compensation.
As an example, in the recession every account manager received a review and a
raise every year. We have never had a layoff.
o We have great benefits. As an example, our health insurance rates have not
risen for our associates in 10 years.
o Even though non sales people have no sales quotas, if you happen to generate
any new accounts that are unrelated to active accounts, we pay 25% new
and renewal. (This is subject to change but we won't change it for you if we
don't change if for everyone else).
o We have a great work environment. Generally speaking, many have
commented on how little drama we have.
o We have regular company events such as (pre-pandemic and we expect post-pandemic):
Monthly full agency meetings.
Monthly birthday lunches.
World class holidays off
Regular company events such as comedy nights, magic nights, Holiday
party, trivia night.
Fun contests such as our free Super Bowl pool, Halloween costume
contest, chili cook-off, March Madness etc.Job Details
Job Description: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Are you ready to "Step Up" and join the best service organization in the insurance business?
We are looking for a results-oriented, experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager who is highly customer service focused and enjoys working in a fast-paced, professional environment. If you do a great job and are fully committed to being a great team player you will thrive.
• Service all aspects of our clients' insurance needs, usually in partnership with an Account Executive or Producer, from renewal preparation and marketing to policy administration
• Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers
• Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on evaluation of client coverage needs
• Process new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and rewrites
• Explain insurance policies and coverages, suggest coverage enhancements, and resolve general customer inquiries
• Maintain accurate electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures
• Nurture strong relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives
• Exceptional aptitude for customer service
• Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency
• Proven hands on experience with an in-depth understanding of Commercial Lines Coverages
• Minimum of 3 years of insurance agency experience in an Account Manager or similar role required
• Currently managing a commercial book valued between $2-3+M
• Experience providing heavy supporting assistance to a book of business
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding team player and collaborator
• In-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines coverages and exposures
• Property & casualty license preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic database software preferred
• Upbeat attitude and problem solving skills; able to work on a 2 to 3 person team to provide outstanding service
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation
• Full-time benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401K, vacation and sick time
• Healthy, positive culture
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.