$15 dollars an hour
Customer Service - Remote Position
Must live in the surrounding area of Philadelphia, PAAbout Us Opportunity is everything!
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you're looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you've come to the right place. We've got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you're ready for your next challenge, we're ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let's work together. About the Position:
Our Client is a leading health insurance company in the Philadelphia region. They are currently looking to bring on a team player to fill an exciting role as a Medicare Customer Service Agent.- $15 an hour Requirements:
Benefits and Perks
- MUST be able to work Remote from Home - equipment will be provided.
- Requires HS Diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, call center experience is preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Strong Customer Focused competencies, seeking service-oriented individuals.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills,
- phone based position which requires excellent verbal communication; ability to clearly communicate complex messages over the phone.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 1 year of Call Center Customer Service experience (Inbound calls)
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems
- Medical background helpful
- Paying: The hourly pay is $15, Temp to Hire
- Able to Grow within the company due to performance and willingness to grow
- Training will be Monday - Friday from 8:30AM - 4:30PM.
- The department is open 5-Days per week. Candidates must be flexible to work between the hours of 8:00AM - 8:15PM Monday - Friday.
- Position Starts on August 23,2021 interviews prior to start date!
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration. Questions?
Please contact or
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.