As a collections specialist, you will communicate with Lessees that are 1-30 days delinquent vis telephone, mail, test or in person to negotiate payment arrangements with the customer and ensure timely payment. To succeed, you will need to meet individual as well as group monthly delinquency goals.
* Insures individual call volume meets company standards for their prospective areas and calls are made in a professional manner.
* Responsible for the assessment and collection of miscellaneous fees and late charges to include call fees, addendum fees, pro rata payments, and documentation fees.
* Maintains complete and accurate documentation in Artiva to include thorough notation of all communications with the customer or authorized parties.
* Understands the proper usage of extension, rewrites, addendums, and forbearances. To include equipment repairs.
* Prepares status worksheets, buyouts and t-values.
* Understands and utilizes Artiva and use of the dialer.
* Understands and utilizes Artiva status coding.
* Prepares requests for Fair Market Values.
* Prepares Repossession Packets then refers them to the Asset Management department.
* Works with customer's insurance companies and Assurant to ensure proper insurance coverage is obtained.
* Utilizes the broker base and in house broker representatives to resolve first payment default delinquencies.
* Prepares demand letters when necessary.
* Notifies supervisor of any significant situations which may cause harm or loss to the company.
* Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
* Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
* Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
* 1+ years of delinquent loan collection activities or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
* lifting up to 25 pounds.
* Limited travel
No relocation offered.
Financial Pacific Leasing (A Subsidiary of Umpqua Bank) is a commercial equipment leasing company located in Federal Way, WA. Established in 1975, we are a leader in the leasing industry and we take pride in our employees. We strive to create a work environment that is rewarding, challenging and a fun experience. Qualified Applicants should enjoy working as a team and independently, possess strong communication skills and have experience in working with a fast paced, goal oriented environment. Excellent benefits and retirement package.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.