Collection Agent - Remote - Work From Home - Eagle Pass, TX - $13.00/hr. and Up
The Collections Agent - Remote - Work From Home will pursue past-due accounts according to the Company's Standard Operating Procedures and governmental regulations in order to achieve delinquency objectives without sacrificing customer service standards. Other duties may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Persuades delinquent customers to establish repayment terms using computer system and various collection software while using professionalism, tact and adhering to all applicable collection laws.
- Achieves production goals and standards for servicing delinquent accounts without sacrificing quality of service.
- Follows Client Operating Standards, State and Federal Legal Requirements and Regulation in regard to Collections.
- Accurately and thoroughly notates each account with efforts performed and results attained.
- Handles PCI Data confidentially and securely.
Collector Agent pay rate is $13.00 - $14.00 based on experience
Spanish Bilingual Collector Agent pay rate is $15.00 - $16.00 based on experience. (Spanish test is required)
Remote WFH Collector Training Classes in November 2021 and December 2021
Minimum Qualifications: *
- 2+ years' experience in Debt Collections
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a production driven environment
- Must be comfortable navigating between multiple computer screens and systems
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- This Position is a Remote - Work From Home Position*
You Must Meet the Following Equipment Requirements to be Considered for the Position
Wired High-Speed Internet Connection
- 10 Mbps download speed and at least 4 Mbps upload speed.
- You can test your Internet speed by visiting speedtest.net
- Internet router- No WIFI
Personal Desktop or Laptop Computer
- PC or Laptop running Window 10 or newer (Chromebooks and Macs are not acceptable.)
- Computer needs to be 2019 or newer to have acceptable processing speeds
- 8 Gb Memory
- 1 USB Type A 2.0 (Standard headset USB)
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max
Headset & WebCam
- Noise cancelling headset with USB Connection to computer
- Internal or External Web Camera
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- Quiet workspace free of background noise and distractions
- Private area acceptable for webcam use
SWC Group offers:
- Holiday and Vacation Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- HSA (Pre-tax) Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan with matching contribution
Client requirements for this campaign require a clean background check and a negative drug test result
Job Type: Full-time