Are you passionate about coding? Do you love inspiring children?
We're looking for dedicated and creative individuals to join our community of online tutors. If you want to empower and engage children, and have experience coding in Scratch, text-based languages, or Roblox , then we'd love to hear from you. We're particularly interested if you're an expert Python programmer.
Who We Are
Kodland, is a computer programming school that educates children from the ages of 9 to 17. We have taught over 10k+ children globally and are launching our platform in the UK.
Our goal is to prepare children for the future by teaching them skills that will not only prepare them to excel in the labour market, but to spark their imaginations!
We are looking for vibrant teachers who are confident in leading a class delivered online to small groups of approximately 10 pupils. Our classes cover game-making, app development, and digital basics (with more on the way).
You Will Be:
- Delivering fun and engaging classes based on the scripts and materials provided
- Improving your teaching skills with the help of Kodland experienced mentors
- Communicating any feedback regarding lessons and content with the office team
- Providing regular and detailed reports about student progress and Tracking and improving class engagement and learning experience
- Being a positive, influential, and outgoing ambassador for Kodland
- Implementing creative ideas to stimulate and support our students
You Will Get From Us:
- A young, supportive, and friendly team
- Scripts and content for all the lessons
- A commitment to your personal and professional development with regular training opportunities
- Friends and family discount for all our courses
- Contract starting from 5 hours per week up to 30 hours per week
You are great match if:
- You have lots of experience teaching
- You have studied coding at university level, or a related field, have relevant training, or are self -taught (we will ask you to demonstrate your skills)
- You love working with children
- You are enthusiastic about technology's creative possibilities
- You are available to work afternoons (3 - 5pm) during term times and/or on weekends