The Grinding Application Engineer is responsible for tasks supporting the selling process of our grinding products and for the selection of tools and grinding wheels for each application. This position is also responsible for process development, testing, installation, and runoff of the CNC Grinding Machine tools.
The requirements for this position are as follows: EDUCATION
Associates Degree in Engineering or Technical Certification Program preferred. Will consider non-degreed applicants with relevant job experience. EXPERIENCE
5-7 years of Universal OD/ID Grinding Experience of complex applications. Experience interacting with customers is preferred. SPECIFIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Working knowledge of Fanuc control
- Fluent in CAD / CAM offline programming.
- Advanced application experience such as out-of-round and thread grinding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner.
- Work closely with sales team to support selling activities.
- Travel to customer facilities to conduct training and runoff requirements.
- Support tradeshow and selling functions both at plant and in the field.
- Create sample parts and time studies per customer requirements.
- Attend training seminars and courses to stay current with technology.
T ravel is expected up to 75% of time for installation, training, and runoff. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.