Cloud Security Consultant
Base office location flexible - UK you can choose from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
£50k-£110k base + benefits package (hiring at various levels)
Flexi Working Available
Full Time / Permanent
Candidates will need to mobile and able to travel to UK client sites
We have been asked to assist in the recruitment for a number of Cloud Security Consultants at various levels of experience for our global consultancy client.
Our client is one of the industry leaders delivering across the public sector in the UK. They deliver a wide variety of projects across multiple technology platforms into numerous business areas. It is a fast paced and challenging environment to work within. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals who want to become part of their high performing teams.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients' Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our Cloud service offerings. You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our Cloud security capability continues to grow.
We are recruiting at various levels, keen to see candidates with a good mix of the following experience.
* Security, configuration and deployment models for "as a service" systems.
* Experience of cloud platforms.
* Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
* Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
* Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
* Secure software development.
* Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
* Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
* Knowledge of one or more of the following areas is desirable; DevOps, DevSecOps, Devsecops, WAF, API Gateways, SIEM, CASB, SDN, Puppet, Chef, Docker, SOA, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS, O365 security, Salesforce, Threat modelling
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.