Job Description I need just one STRONG profile!!
DUration: 6+ month
Cloud Program Manager
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
• Program management experience (Agile and / or Waterfall) with success leading large complex initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Drive and Report to Senior Executives program progression aspects including timelines, financials, risks and outcomes
• Create/frame program outcome messaging including status reports, decks , sprint plans and more
• Partner with IT Portfolios to crossfunctionally stakeholder manage and ensure delivery of committed outcomes
• Technology familiarity in Cloud concepts and Cloud providers including AWS
• Five or more years of relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and organize data and develop recommendations.
• Ability to influence, grow and develop a team in continuous improvement to improve velocity and results.
• Experience with project management and collaboration tools including G Suite, Confluence, Jira, and SmartSheets.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Security, Business or Project Management, Information Systems or related fields of study.
• Three or more years performing Program and Project Management involving initiatives with significant cross-functional dependencies.
• Experience in managing internal teams, partners and vendors in delivering product development initiatives on time and on budget.
• Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and working effectively with Managers and above.
• Strong Program management experience (using Agile Methodologies) with a proven track record of results by leading large complex initiatives.
• Demonstration of strong technical skills.
Desired Education / Certifications
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or similar Project Management Certifications
• AWS Certified Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer - Associate / Professional or Security Specialty Certifications.