Systems Software Principal Engineer
- 3 years broad experience designing, developing, and optimizing automated CI/CD structures using Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, and/or Jenkins (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
- 3 years designing processes, pipelines, and infrastructure for hybrid multi-cloud environments
- 3 years experience implementing and supporting solutions in Azure and Google Cloud Platform (AWS or OCI a plus).
- 3 experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAC, IAAS, and PAAS
- Demonstrable expertise in one or more of the following technical domains: compute, storage, networking, security
- Experience installing, configuring, and monitoring Windows and CentOS/RHEL systems
What You Need for this Position
- Solid understanding of cloud principles across DevSecOps and cloud FinOps
- Sample of original, operable production Terraform code (will be vetted for origin, function, and efficiency)
- Strong automation mindset and a passion for root cause analysis and strategies to mitigate issues
- Experience working within an agile development methodology
- Experience with performance tuning and debugging scalability of workloads
- Experience in cloud management of micro-service architecture and related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Hands-on expert with Terraform for large automation tasks
- Experienced with Python, GIT, SQL, Visualization libraries, Data Notebooks (Jupyter, etc.) and Linux
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to openly collaborate and communicate in a cross functional organization
- Ability to lead and mentor junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, able to self-prioritize, and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills and passion to solve problems
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- experience implementing and supporting VMware (VRealize, VRealize Operations, VRealize Automation)
- experience with IT Operations Monitoring Tools (ServiceNow ITOM, PRTG, VROperations, Solarwinds)
- Ability to Troubleshoot Network connectivity between Server Infrastructure
- Understanding of Active Directory Federation Services
- Collaborate with the development to make decisions for building and scaling our core set of services
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $94,000-$148,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way..
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.