Cloud Infrastructure Architect-Azure-Inside IR35-Remote
Our client are looking for a Technical Architect to own, drive and deliver the strategic cloud architecture & implementation of our Microsoft Azure platform. To enable and guide the IT design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Own and develop the Roadmap for the development of the Microsoft Azure Infrasture, building the roadmaps that deliver value and excellence.
- Work with Business Users, Business Analysts and other Solution Architects on the combination of Infrastructure components, architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd Party Solutions) which includes using a more data driven approach aligned to the corporate strategy
- Provide technical leadership to solutions, infrastructure and development teams and set example for teams through hands-on Cloud, Infrastructure, DevOps, Data and Application development, detailed technical design sessions, focus on documentation and other quality assurance activities.
- Support developing IT technical solutions to solve business problems and achieve (ToM) business objectives.
- Contribute towards the development and implementation of our clients IT and Data strategy using "Cloud First".
- Continuously improve Architecture, Development, Infrastructure, DevOps methodologies, processes and standards including 'best practice' and policies relating to our clients solutions and their development.
- Specialist knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack relating to IT Technical Architecture models, Web and Cloud technology, DevOps, Software Development (SDLC), and data management methodologies plus IT processes (Agile, Waterfall, ITIL).
- Expert knowledge in relation to all new and/or major Microsoft Cloud technologies in support of projects authorised through IT governance and good comprehension of regulations governing IT
- Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system and methodologies on Azure.
- Broad knowledge of modern architecture patterns e.g., microservices, data platform, their suitability, complexities and alternatives as well as Web, Cloud and Database principles and architectures and specifically Microsoft technologies, including Azure, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 CRM, .Net, Sitecore, Logic Apps, Power Apps, Power Automation (Flow), SQL Server and Enterprise Architecture plus BI/MI experience, ESB/ETL, Data and Cyber Security and SaaS, PaaS plus IaaS.