Please find detail job description for below open position. Please share updated resume on ASAP.
Position: Cloud Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
- Job Description:
Provides hands-on technical design and implementation to automate application build and deployment solutions
- Create and manage container clusters and application deployments
- Build self-service platform and infrastructure as code packages
- Automate, optimize and drive efficiency of this effort, code, and process
- Monitor the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure efficient build execution, and facilitate the resolution of build/release failures.
- Design & implement DevOps Best practices, establish standards and policies for managing source code and continuous integration/delivery.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Collaborate with development teams to help architect, configure, monitor, and support their services.
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting environments in AWS
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud infrastructure, including networking, VPCs, VGWs, DNS
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc.) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc.) in deployment and operations
- Demonstratable skill in AWS Networking with a proven skillset in latest AWS networking services and ability to create advanced routing and interconnectivity in a multi account strategy
- Demonstratable skills in AWS Security, including incident response framework, shared security model, and architecture best practices for reducing attack surface Advanced knowledge around AWS Disaster Recovery strategies and an ability to architect granular recoveries of distributed systems based on required RPO and RTO
- Proficiency in operating system administration and troubleshooting, including Linux and Windows
- Demonstrable skills with one of the Linux flavors, e.g. RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu /SUSE
- Proficient with traditional and Agile methodologies
- Demonstratable knowledge around infrastructure as code and common frameworks including Terraform
- Experience working with AWS SDK for automating management of AWS infrastructure
- Proficiency with migrating monolithic applications into AWS leveraging native services
- Experience writing technical documentation for a technical audience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g. cloud, distributed systems or high-performance computing experience)
- 4+ years' experience in operations management tools. Alerting & Monitoring, Provisioning & Deployment, Configuration Management, and Source Control, etc.
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes, and Containerization
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate/Professional is a plus
- Linkerd or Istio experience a plus
Thanks and Regards,
Chandan Singh Recruitment Lead Shimento Inc.
1700 N Broadway # 300 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- provided by Dice