83zero is excited to be partnering with a fast-growing SaaS scale-up company, which has just been awarded one of the UK's best places to work!
Our client is all about using cutting-edge data visualization to make the world's most complex IT applications simple to run.
They're a people-driven, engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning our entire focus is on product excellence and delighting our customers - but never at the expense of their employees and community.
In the next stage of their growth plans, they are now looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to join their Solutions Engineering division on a remote base in the UK.
What's in it for you?
- Great Culture: It's official, our clients have been certified by their employees as a "Great Place To Work!" They invest in creating a great environment where people are happy to work every day.
- Remote first culture:You'll be equipped and empowered to work well from home. And for those who prefer the office, our client have fantastic office spaces in 3 major hubs. They gather regularly on video calls, enjoy virtual socials, and send celebration gifts to wherever you are.
- Cutting Edge technology: Embracing remote working means they have to make the best use of latest tools & practices in every area of the business. They are 'cloud-first' in all our core systems, use all the main collaboration and conferencing platforms, and offer a choice of PC or Mac as well as supporting BYOD wherever possible.
- Competitive salaries:If you have talent in abundance, we have the packages to match; including private medical care, a generous holiday allowance, and company share options.
- Wellbeing:They know there's more to life than just work and our dedicated Wellbeing Team are here to support you! They want to encourage you to stay active, connect with your mental health, and overall achieve a great work/life balance.
- Social:From tech meetups to roller-coasters, poker, board games, bake-offs, and music nights - there's always plenty going on!
- As a Solutions Engineer, you will play a key role in our client's customer engagement process.
- You will provide pre-sales technical support to their prospects, customers, and partners, using in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to their Enterprise Sales teams and to the customer through presentations and demonstrations.
- You will be a vital member of the Commercial team and assist in assessing the potential application of company products to meet customer needs. You will also be critical to their Product and Engineering teams who rely on their feedback to build out the roadmap for their product set.
- You will often help customers to 'build their first dashboards' using their SaaS product to demonstrate the feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping for the customer.
- You're a passionate techie, who loves solving customer problems with cutting-edge technology
- You have experience working in a customer based Technical Support, Consultant, or Solutions Engineer position
- You have experience working with Cloud-based technology, ideally AWS, but we're also keen to speak with professional with experience across Azure or GCP
- Exposure to working with DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools etc…
- You love working with customers and enjoy presenting solutions
- You have excellent prioritization skills, being able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and are thinking 'Wow, I want to learn more about this opportunity!', then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!