Cloud-Data Services Engineer Dallas, TX $100,000- $170,000 (Level Dependent) Company
My client is a multinational financial investment service company with one of the best technical environments available. They offer a lot of opportunities to further develop your skillsets. Based in Dallas and New York, they are investing in quality candidates with plans of progression and growth. Summary
This is an exciting opportunity allowing for innovative driven individuals to thrive in a competitive high energy As a Data Services Engineer, you will be instrumental in the architecture, practices, and processes of the environment.
They are seeking passionate, experienced individuals who are seeking a new challenge and opportunity to grow and acquire new skills. Responsibilities
- Administer technical leadership in the composition of highly complex cloud systems
- Convey the capabilities and tooling needed to enable a cloud first strategy.
- Enforce, cascade, and develop best practices using modern SDLC enabling CI/CD, favoring automation, auditability, and policy as a code.
- Assist in new development and migration from on-prem databases.
- Supply developer-friendly cloud onboarding to new service users
- Push client satisfaction by identifying and developing process improvement while ensuring compliance of solutions to operations roadmap
- Strong knowledge of AWS and GCP (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience in the development of software using languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, or C++
- Experience with Event driven architecture and Domain driven design
- Knowledge and experience with Linux/UNIX, docker
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience