Position: Closer/Funder Consultant Remote Full Time
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive. POSITION SUMMARY
The Closer/Funder is responsible for preparing loan packages for the closing and funding process. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews loan package for required documentation.
- Ensures loan package meets compliance guidelines and fixing discrepancies as necessary
- Inputs and confirms data required to generate closing documents.
- Generates, reviews, and approves the Closing Package & HUD1 Settlement Statement
- Serves as liaison between Caliber and closing agent.
- Calculates funding amount for each loan package, balances figures with closing agent, releases wire and funds loan.
- Completes work within established closing deadlines.
- This position is considered a non-loan originator position, this means participants may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of mortgage-related experience.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation.
- Advanced computer sills including Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Knowledge of MDIA and RESPA disclosure requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years loan funding experience preferred.
Saurabh Sharma Smart IT Frame - An Everify Employer
220 Davidson Avenue Suite #313 Somerset NJ 08873 (Desk)
/ +1- | (Fax) |
- provided by Dice