Maximus is looking for an Engineer to manage, design, develop, and troubleshoot Coupa CLMA for a broad group of users and functions. An ideal candidate would be an expert on the latest versions of Coupa CLMA and experience with languages used in workflows. Specific experience with Apache Groovy, BPMN 2.0, Activiti, Alfresco Process Services, REST APIs, and JSON would be useful.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and willingness to support the program wherever you are needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administrate CLMA environments, including configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. systems administration, software updates.
* Develop, update, and monitor workflows within CLMA.
* Create, manage and improve CLMA templates to align with evolving business needs.
* Provide expertise in data structures, data dictionary, and maintain a deep understanding of business functionality, purpose, and use of data.
* Design efficient reports to provide data as needed.
* Research and resolve related help desk tickets for internal customers.
* Provide general support of Corporate Systems programs, including consultation on impact, design, and architecture. Work closely with stakeholders from contracts, legal, HR, operations, IT, and others to understand business needs.
* Audit data requests as needed.
* Coordinate relationships and support with third-party vendors.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in related field required
* 3-5 years of related professional experience required
* Experience with Coupa CLMA is required
* 2+ years of experience in CLMA strongly preferred
* Detailed understanding of Coupa CLMA Architecture (CLM, APS, and DogGen)
* Coupa contract lifecycle management (CLM) training and certification strongly preferred
* Experience with Apache Groovy, BPMN 2.0, and JSON strongly preferred
* Experience in Java/J2EE with Alfresco Process Services, Activiti, and REST APIs strongly preferred
* Functional expertise in contract management is preferred
* High aptitude for understanding and supporting business processes involving accounting and finance are essential
* Must possess above average troubleshooting, customer relations, and communication
* Strong customer service orientation; obsessed with the customer experience
* Ability to provide administration, installation and configuration of software tools is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills across both business and technical audiences
* Exceptional time management and organizational skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to self-manage and motivate, to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time, using sound judgment
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, business analysis, and complex problem-solving skills
* Additional functional or administration experience using platforms such as Costpoint, Cognos, Salesforce, TM1, Coupa Procurement, Ultipro, Kronos, Deltek Time and Expense, as well as other back-office tools is a plus
* Spirit of collaboration with staff in other IT teams to coordinate relevant activities
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.