At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. Itâs a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.Â
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We offer Psychologists:
- Sign on bonus
- Annual Stock Rewards
- Competitive Compensation: $133,000 - $178,000.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous âabove marketâ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. Weâre seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in CA, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to Psychometrists.
Please reach out directly to arrange a time to speak by phone and include your CV, thank you.
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance HealthÂ
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.