****All candidates for this position MUST reside within the United States for consideration ***
What service does this team provide?
This department offers person-centered care planning, service coordination, and support services for members receiving long-term care and/or home and community based services. The Member Associate works in partnership with Care Coordinators/ Case Managers to promote interdependent collaboration with the member, physician/primary care manager, family, and other members of the care coordination team.
Job Duties will include:
• Arrange services on plans of care for members, issue authorizations, and verify authorizations for services.
• Work with Team Lead/Supervisor when necessary to overcome barriers and identify creative solutions.
• Receive incoming calls/emails from members/providers/Care Coordinators/ Case Managers and assist in resolving issues and concerns.
• Collaborate with Care Coordinators/ Case Managers to assist in ensuring accurate service provision.
• Enter appropriate documentation into the system of record.
• Works with Team Lead/Supervisor to ensure services authorizations are completed and accurate.
• Review and complete reports as directed by the management team
• Other duties deemed necessary for efficient and effective unit operations.
If you are seeking a long term remote position with one of the states largest and most desirable employers, please submit your resume and call for an immediate interview !
All candidates MUST undergo Background Screening, Drug Screening, and verification of past employment for consideration.
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Quality experience with Calendar Management
- Wide ranging experience with medical terminology
- Microsoft Word experience desired
- Practical knowledge of Alpha 6,000 - 8,000 kph
- Good understanding of HealthCare Industry
- General familiarity with Alpha 8,001 - 10,000 kph
- Customer service experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of Activity Logs
- Earlier work involving Healthcare Administration
- Well-founded grasp of Administrative Office
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred; high school diploma or its equivalent required
- At least 1 year of business/office experience
- Knowledge of database and file management
- Skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications - PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit for more information.