Only CV’s in English will be considered.
Position: Client Success Specialist
Working Hours: M-F 9AM-6PM EST
Salary: $900-$1500 USD/Monthly
Type of Contract: Independent Contractor
The Client Success Specialist position is responsible for communicating with clients and organizing projects with the internal team. Candidates should be detail-oriented, super organized, and have an understanding of digital marketing and advertising.
- Conduct weekly Zoom calls and maintain daily communication via Slack with clients.
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Turn client needs into tasks and delegate to the team (While ensuring a balanced workload).
- Deliver excellent customer experiences and foster stronger client relationships.
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Address and resolve customer concerns to minimize escalation.
- Take a proactive approach by keeping clients informed about their account status and presenting optimization or improvement plans, regardless of performance.
- Review and provide feedback on graphics & videos from the creative team.
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick Days)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Regular Salary Increases
- Performance Bonuses
- Growth Potential as Company Expands
- Work Remotely for a US-Based Company
About Our Company
Right Customer is a leading digital growth & advertising agency helping entrepreneurs scale their businesses with paid advertising. Our agency is committed to maximizing ROI, and we have helped our clients profitably generate a combined $50,000,000 in the last three years. We specialize in strategic planning, paid advertising, customer acquisition, lead generation, and digital experience creation with websites.Requirements
- 3+ Years of experience as a Client Success Specialist
- Basic Understanding of Digital Marketing (Advertising, Websites, Funnels, SEO, etc)
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Project Management & Organization
- Exceptional Customer Service & Relationship Building
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Highly Detail-Oriented
- Proven Client Management Experience
- Availability during our office hours of 9 AM - 6 PM (EST).