GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the role as a Client Success Manager at Everside Health is to provide support for Everside Health medium to large client base to maintain strong, on-going, long-term relationships. We are looking for an inspired strategic thinker with a passion for leading growth, client satisfaction and client retention. This role is responsible for driving the continued success of Everside's clients. A Client Success Manager will bring Everside's best ideas, innovations, best practices, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match the clients' business goal, driving value for our customers.
It is the manager's responsibility to provide strategic guidance, engagement and adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation to clients. The result is increased client satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Everside's footprint at each client.
Key to this role is being able to articulate value and inspire our clients to see what's possible. As a trusted advisor and advocate, the manager is the post-sales success leader and provides the clients within their book of business with a success blueprint for expansion and business roadmap.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Relations Strategy
* Work with existing clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while providing consultative advice.
* Identify client needs; be continuously alert and responsive to changing client business environment and needs.
* Visit clients/client sites on a regular basis, quarterly at a minimum.
* Serve as the main point of contact for clients.
* Independently establish and maintain assigned client relationships and provide a high level of customer service.
* Create annual engagement strategy and integrated communications plan and review monthly with client.
* Responsible for taking care of assigned client needs, including following up with client requests.
* Develop, monitor, and manage multi-year client strategic plan.Advise on benefit plan design with broker/consultant and client.
* Responsible for communicating issues identified by clients to appropriate departments and follow-up until resolution.
* Develop service expansion opportunities in collaboration with product and operations.
* Follow processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts, etc., and moving them through the appropriate channels.
* Ensure that all Everside contractual obligations and service commitments are being met.
* Ensure all contract
* Ensure the development of relevant business information, timely plans, and reports to drive accountability and decision making to optimize client results.
* Distribute and present various health risk and utilization reports to clients and associated brokers and consultants.
* Coordinate activities of data gathering information distribution and ongoing administration of the client's account.
* Distribution of various health risk and utilization reports to clients.
* Maintain awareness of operational issues/performance, alert customer to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Everside is a reliable partner.
* Communicate with operations for potential service expansion, client goals and strategic plans.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Demonstrated success in managing high touch clients
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
* Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and CRM products
* Minimum of 3-5 years of account management experience, preferably in healthcare or employee benefits.
* Experienced in developing and delivering presentations
* Possesses a high energy personal style and aptitude for process-oriented thinking
* Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
* Possesses excellent organizational skills and works with attention to detail
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
* Ability to be self-directed and work independently yet still be a team player
* Ability to perform services for the client with tenacious follow up
* Unquestionable commitment to execution
* Demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking
* Strong project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
* Willingness to travel