Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it! Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events. Typical Day in the Life
We are currently seeking a Client Success Associate on the rapidly growing Energy Efficiency Incentives (EEI) Team at Eide Bailly. Eide Bailly's EEI Team includes some of the best and brightest Professional Engineers, Energy Modelers and Client Success Associates in the industry. As a Client Success Associate on the team, your tasks will include all project management activities including document aggregation, client communication and status reporting. This role will also include visiting client sites, verifying energy efficiency building improvements as well as working with energy modelers to complete energy incentive models and calculations. This position could be based out of any of our offices, or a remote position for the right individual.
A typical day as a Client Success Associate on the Energy Incentives team might include the following:
Who You Are
- Manage a range of energy efficiency incentive projects; primarily for 179D, but may include 45L, ENERGY STAR, etc.
- Attend project kick-off calls with clients and Eide Bailly project stakeholders.
- Aggregate project documentation, coordinate site visits and communicate with the client throughout the project.
- Analyze project documentation to identify qualifying energy incentives projects.
- Produce and distribute project status reports.
- Train lower-level staff on the various aspects of a project management and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Exercise creative thinking to devise new systems and innovative ways to work.
- Focus on project or task at hand, follow-through on a plan, and create solutions to get the job done.
- May participate in the area of business development.
- You have the ability to interact and communicate effectively, clearly in writing and verbally, to all levels at an organization, especially with those in the C-suite.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You are open to travel (around 10-20 percent is required) and have the ability to travel and work at locations around the Firm and at client locations.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to identify the source of a problem and create and test solutions.
- You have strong computer skills and are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with eQUEST energy modeling software and AutoCAD is a plus
- In addition to all of this, you have 5+ years' experience in EEI project management and possess a bachelor's degree.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.