Do you have an interest in becoming a member of our Client Satisfaction team as a Client Service Analyst, serving our case management solution customers? Thomson Reuters Court Management Solutions is the leading provider of enterprise software for trial and appellate courts nationwide. Our C-Track solutions enable courts to efficiently manage caseloads and improve collaboration across justice platforms and transforms courts into modern examples of efficiency and effectiveness. Judges, clerks and IT personnel depend on C-Track for managing their complex workflows; enabling staff to manage increased caseloads with fewer resources. The suite of C-Track products includes case management, electronic filing and document management solutions.
The Client Services Analyst, with the guidance of the Client Satisfaction Manager, acts as first and second level support within a contact center to support existing customers. This role may include customer contact, interacting directly with customers if it facilitates a more immediate resolution of a client issue. The role serves as subject matter expert for products and/or processes. May include quality monitoring and follow up of customer calls. This is a remote work position.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Client Services Business Analyst, you will:
* Serve as an escalation point for queries that cannot be solved by the first level
* Provide direct telephone support to customers when required
* Analyze and use judgment in recommending methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
* Demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Maintain existing content to ensure it is up to date and maintained in a timely manner
* Serve, along with the Client Satisfaction Manager, as a conduit between the operations community (internal customers) and the software development team
* Completes tasks with the input from Client Satisfaction Manager
* Work is project-oriented and day-to-day tasks must be defined by the employee with guidance from the Client Satisfaction Manager.
* Understand corporate goals and practices and apply them when resolving a variety of problems.
* Make a commitment to ensure that customer needs are met by taking personal responsibility for service and quality
* Process customer inquiries and reported issues, responding to them through written or telephone communications.
* Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Ensure the company is represented in every customer contact in a manner consistent with the Thomson Reuters brand.
You're a fit for the role of Client Services Business Analyst if you:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field required
* 3+ years' experience in a related field
* Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Product Suite
* Strong Customer service skills
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets
* Provide feedback to Client Satisfaction Manager on common customer concerns and ideas for resolution
* Analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
* Basic project management skills
* Proven experience with the full software development lifecycle from planning to implementation and maintenance.
* Must be quality focused, organized and deadline oriented.
* Must possess the ability to understand, articulate technical requirements, processes and translate that information into technical documentation.
* Must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced professional environment.
* Experience with or understanding of judicial/court process a plus.
* Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, customers, and subject matter experts and to facilitate consensus.
* Flexible working hours within the boundaries of an 8 hour work day
* Travel may be required (10%).
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 response, our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices planning to remain remote throughout 2021. Upon return, we will embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
* Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.