Sales - Sales
The Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) is a professional level position that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The CSAM is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with retirement plan clients and key intermediaries in partnership with the Relationship Management team. This is accomplished through periodic client meetings and discussions covering the administration and service components of their plan.
The Client Service Account Manager will:
• Act as the liaison between the retirement plan contacts/key intermediators and all internal business areas of Prudential
• Proactively manage the workflow for all plan related changes
• Evaluate client goals and behaviors to suggest enhancements that improve client results
• Strategize and consult with plan sponsors and intermediaries to improve processes
• Consult with clients on functionality of plan sponsor tools - ie. plan sponsor and participant websites, other technology
• 2+ years of experience working in customer service, retirement, financial service or similar industry
• Ability to build and maintain both internal & external relationships
• Strong communication abilities (virtual and in-person)
• Proven excellent customer service, negotiation and probing skills
• Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
• Ability to understand and apply complex compliance concepts
• Research, problem solving & issue resolution skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge and understanding of Pension Industry (primarily Defined Contribution; Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified knowledge) a plus
• Up to 20% travel required
• FINRA Series 6 and 63, and State Life Insurance required within 120 days of employment
Prudential is required by Colorado law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Colorado resident.
Salary range specific to Colorado:$51,500 - $69,500 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits.Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call , prompt 4 or email .
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.