Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The principal purpose of the Client Relationship Manager is to build long-term relationships with clients, proactively foster the achievements of sales and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. They should be able to upsell and cross-sell generating more revenue in the assigned portfolio.
The Client Relationship Manager should represent the company values and demonstrate Learnlight attitudes towards Clients and team members.
- Build and develop the client portfolio.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
Client Retention and Growth
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Create strategies to combat potential revenue losses
- Guarantee the program renewals, bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues
- Design programs and proposals selecting the best language solutions according to the client’s budget and needs
- Program follow-up, end-of-program, new services meetings and calls with clients.
- Show attention to clients and keep them informed about new language trends, services, etc
- Control of the client portfolio billing to guarantee the maintenance and growth of the accounts
- Provide clear forecasting for sales planning purposes.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales of existing products and services or highlighting requirements for developing new products
General Client Management
- Understand the services and company's structure as well as facilitates communication between various departments
- Serve as a liaison between a company and clients to help ensure client satisfaction.
- Help in the client’s segmentation
- Conduct and lead the implementation of the programs sold
- Have control of the client's billing by completing the invoicing & forecasting document
- Enter and update the client's forecasting in the Invoicing & forecasting document
- Updating and maintaining CRM
- Receiving and improve stable clients from the Sales Development teams
- Upsell new and more profitable products in current clients
- Conduct and guide the client in the transition to virtual programs
- Liaise with the rest of sales teams
- Friendly, personal attitude
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strategic and big picture mindset
- Great research skills
- Results oriented with a can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Creative thinker ready to develop solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities
- Native/C2 level of Italian
- C1 level in English
- Great presentation skills in a virtual environment
Education & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in B2B sales
- Previous work experience in other departments within the language training business
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience using CRM sales related tools
- Experience working with a remote team highly valued
- A/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Knowledge about subsidized training in Italy is a plus
- Location: Remote/Virtual
- Contract: Full-time
- Schedule: European time zones
» People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment above all else.
» Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities.
» Competitive Remuneration: We offer market-matching competitive salaries.
» Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
» Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community that welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
» Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time , and in-person departmental and All Company meetups
Think you might be a good fit for this job? If so, please click on the "Application tab" or "Apply for this job" button now.
The personal data you provide will be processed by LEARNLIGHT in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. Under the legal conditions, you have the right to access, rectify, and delete the data, to limit its processing, to oppose its processing and to its portability to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.