Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Investment Banking Client Onboarding Lifecycle Management (IB COLM) group exists to help protect the Firm from Regulatory and Reputational risk. The Team is responsible for enforcing and executing firm policy and procedures and risk appetite in the legal contracting, legal and regulatory due diligence and AML specialties. Along with the industry, the CS Team is evolving and exploring the use of new technology and methodologies to enable more effective risk management and processes. Major Responsibilities
- Collecting, drafting and producing procedure updates
- Drafting new procedures, including content for training on specific subjects
- Facilitating discussions related to procedure and process updates
- Providing KYC / AML SME support to first line of defense teams
- Supporting PTC Management where required on regulatory projects and remediation efforts
- Assisting with delivery of training, as required
- 2+ years Client Onboarding / Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience is a plus!
- Hardworking, result oriented and efficient at multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail with ability to learn and work independently
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable dealing directly with internal clients and global partners.
- Clearly communicates status to manager and is transparent in raising risks/issues.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.