The Account Executive Team is the business partner for assigned clients and leads client services within Acxiom across key stakeholders. This team is focused on account retention, revenue growth and profitability as indicated by the Account Plan. They drive client satisfaction and engage in extensive client communication, bringing new ideas and solutions to the client and troubleshooting account complications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves revenue run rate and incremental growth targets, profitability targets and other sales related goals within named book of accounts.
- Proactively identifies new revenue opportunities and drives account growth and profitability acceleration including new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Owns extensive client communication, strategic planning and troubleshooting account complications to promote client satisfaction. Develops and improves executive level relationships within named account(s).
- Promotes the Acxiom-Client relationship by providing thought leadership and consultation on aligning client business needs to products, solutions and services offered. Leads client quarterly business reviews.
- Subject Matter Expert in named client account(s) in order to positively affect business objectives.
- Creates value and differentiates our services and products from competitor campaigns.
- Drives contract negotiations for new and existing business within named accounts, engaging sales, lines of business and delivery regarding new sales, account growth and contract renewals as appropriate. Ensures account contract compliance.
- Owns the documentation and execution of the long-term account strategy resulting in maximum growth, profitability, superior client satisfaction, and improving Acxiom product penetration within named account(s) as well as selling into client's lines of businesses.
- Provides on-going client relationship updates to affected associates such as technical and delivery groups.
- Owns closest-to-the-pin revenue forecasting (via Salesforce.com) and ensures accuracy of sales entries.
METRICS / PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Revenue retention (renewal & backlog)
- Revenue growth (up-sell, new)
- Accounts receivable
- Account profitability
- Client satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 10 years of account management experience.
- Expert knowledge of Acxiom's products and services.
- Expert industry knowledge.
- Experience in Marketing and Marketing Technologies, including data insights, analytics and digital marketing experience.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals involving add-on deals and maintaining install base in large, complex organizations.
- Ability to establish C-Suite level relationships.
- Proven success in managing clients with multiple lines of business.
- Ability to oversee a book of business generating annual revenues in excess of $5M or comparable complexity, based on geography, market or industry.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the customer's business and align key insights to client priorities and link to Acxiom value proposition.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to drive two-way communications with client.
- Excellent group presentation skills.
- Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to tailor sales pitch to different audiences and in response to client reactions.
- Ability to work across multiple areas and functions in order to meet complex client needs.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to better connect with clients and provide a unique perspective.
- Ability to negotiate for value versus absolute pricing schedule/guidelines.
- Ability to influence key decision makers and independently close deals.
- Ability to travel 25% to 50%
PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.