The Client Experience Department is seeking to interview candidates for a Client Experience Specialist Role.
The Client Experience Department handles complaint calls, emails, and survey responses by answering questions, finding solutions to issues, addressing concerns or complaints and providing important information to clients. They use creative, out of the box thinking to ensure every client is satisfied with their experience with Morgan & Morgan.
The Client Experience Department is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 8:00pm EST. Our ideal candidate will be able to work anytime during those business hours. Shifts are awarded based on seniority and are not available when starting.
- Above all else, provide a best-in-class client service experience over the phone and other communication channels.
- Analyze client concerns and provide solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide one-call resolution when possible and resolve client inquiries/concerns with limited escalation to supervisors or ensure appropriate handling and resolution for the client.
- Work efficiently and effectively, both as a team and independently.
- Develop and maintain positive client relations and coordinate with other departments within the company to ensure requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Employ strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally, both written and verbal.
- Ability to train Firm leaders, attorneys, and case staff on how to handle and eliminate client complaints/concerns.
- High School Diploma or GED is required, college preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to remain professional, empathetic, polite, flexible, confident, tactful, and patient when faced with complex problems and escalated client interactions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong critical thinking, multi-tasking, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Strong commitment to punctuality as the employee must be ready to report to work on time and on a consistent basis
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and prioritize directives and/or changes accordingly
- Be adaptable, curious and creatively solve problems in an evolving space, capable of managing complexity while maintaining a sense of balance