Uptalent is seeking a talented and experienced Civil Engineer with expertise in Water Resources Design to join our team. As a Civil Engineer at Uptalent, you will work on exciting projects for some of the most innovative companies in the world. You will use your expertise to design and implement water resources systems for clients across various industries.
- Design and modeling of water resources systems and infrastructure for clients
- Provide expert analysis, design, and consultation for water resources projects
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and U.S standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Continuously improve and refine water resources designs and systems
- Work From Home or anywhere
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Work for the most exciting companies in the US
- Flexible Schedule
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- 1) Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in water resources project design and implementation
- Expertise in water resources system design and management
- 2) Technical skills:
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience with plan and profile work, pipe networks and general understanding of earthwork and grading (AutoCAD surfaces).
- Sewer Linear work & pump station design experience.
- Stormwater modeling experience not mandatory but appreciated.
- Hydrology and hydraulics experience is a plus.
- Sample programs may include: Hec-Ras, Hydraflow, Hec-HMS, SWMM.
- 3) Personal skills:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities