OOCA, a fast-growing mental health care company We are looking for a skilled Telehealth Psychologist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for helping patients in need of mental health services. and has the ability to provide remote care via phone and video. As a Telehealth Psychologist, you will work with a team of caregivers to provide personalized care and develop treatment plans for patients. You will have access to advanced telemedicine technology to offer high quality services and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality. This role also provides opportunities for professional growth, education, and research.
- Have basic knowledge in mental health, mental health, children and adolescents, psychology, medical science.
- Able to take initial assessment tests, interviews and mental status examinations. To be able to correctly diagnose child and adolescent psychiatric patients.
- Give advice to parents in raising children to have good behavior and be able to live happily in society.
- Collaborates with other members of the care team to provide interdisciplinary care.
- Maintain accurate patient records and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Participate in consultation and supervision meetings.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills
- Attend company-sponsored conferences, workshops, and training.
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible schedule
- Incremental revenue
- Doctor of Medicine degree or equivalent from an institution accredited by the Medical Council.
- License to be a medical professional
- This certificate demonstrates knowledge and expertise in the field of psychiatry.
- Demonstrated ability to provide evidence-based remote psychological interventions.
- Familiarity with assessment tools Includes cognitive, personality, and diagnostic measures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients from diverse backgrounds.
- Able to work as a team and independently as needed.