Role: Business Change Manager
Role Type: Temporary - 12 Months
Your New Role
The Finance Integration Change Manager must support process changes, updated ways of working and technology-enabled change, primarily impacting the organisation. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
In this role, you will provide change management support including communications delivery to the global business Finance community and be a key part of the central programme team that will be deploying the overall Change Management and Training Strategy for the integration.
Reporting to the Alexion Finance Integration Director, you will be deployed to:
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working (Landing change)
- Preparing the business to embed the change to facilitate sustainable business adoption
- Providing counsel on messages, approach, and style for planned change communications
- Capturing employee voice to ensure messages are landing appropriately and with desired behavioural change
- Monitoring and tracking viewership of change/comms interventions via multiple digital channels and adjusting Change/Comms plan to improve engagement
- Build and maintain the Stakeholder register, analysis, mapping, and action delivery for allocated workstreams
- Implement stakeholder engagement strategy and ensure effective management
- Conducting Change Impact Assessments, fit-gap analysis, and developing/executing Change Plans to include communications, training and required Policy/Documentation changes to facilitate the successful delivery of change plans, including coordinating/collaborating with outsourced service providers and internal stakeholders
- Setting business change readiness parameters and periodically assessing business change readiness to ensure corrective actions (change, comms, training, business adoption) are put in place to stay on course for a successful delivery for allocated workstreams
- Collation and summarisation of key change milestones, liaising with the Change & Communications Lead and Project Managers Lead to develop a communication plan and ensure robust and timely communication
- Engaging, timely, relevant, and impactful internal communications, ensuring a unified look and feel that reflect the company's business and programme's priorities, values, vision, strategy and brand
- Key stakeholder and leadership interactions that effectively and efficiently, building rapport and trust with every interaction
- Optimised timing of the release of deliverables into business operations
- Effective cross-functional collaboration, including conflict resolution where required, negotiation and strong communications skills
- Global change and communications solutions (key markets with known impacts: USA, Ireland, UK)
You will need to work with the close-knit global team to assess change impacts, consequential stakeholder needs and then to work with the team to deliver timely, relevant and impactful communications; work with the training team to deliver effective training; work with deployment to ensure business change readiness.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of developing and implementing change plans in a complex multi-stakeholder environment for both people-driven change and process/system driven changes in a global organization
- Strong collaboration, project management, planning and multi-channel delivery experience
- Experience of managing different stakeholder relationships, developing cross-cultural networks and tactfully challenging opinions to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven capability in leveraging virtual engagement tools such as Slido, mentimeter etc.
- Proven capability in advanced MS Excel for data analytics and MS PowerPoint for presentations
- Strong creative design and execution of digital communications assets
- Excellent eye for detail structure and documentation; and upholding visual and verbal identity
- High levels of self-motivation and personal accountability, bringing enthusiasm and energy to the team and peer group
- Finance transformation change management experience
- Experience in an acquisition environment with multi-national stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to travel where necessary
What You'll Get In Return
- Remote Working!
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Work and develop under a globally recognised pharmaceutical company
- Pioneering technology and systems to support
So, what's next?
Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours. Please apply with a copy of your CV.