CDISC SAS Programmer US Remote Worker
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee - from entry level through top executive - to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
The CDISC SAS Programmer will work exclusively within Emmes' corporate CDISC Service Group with primary responsibility for generation of CDISC-compliant data structures for clinical trials. As part of these activities, the CDISC SAS Programmer will map clinical data to SDTM domains following internal Implementation Guides and specific Therapeutic Area Users Guide and work with project teams to create CDISC materials necessary for regulatory submissions. Responsibilities
- Review protocols for CDISC conformance
- Review Case Report Forms and eCRFs with CDISC CDASH and SDTM conformant elements
- Write and manage SAS code for mapping clinical data to SDTM data structures in conformance with Emmes' SDTM Implementation Guide, project standards, and the study protocol
- Create DEFINE specifications for mapping of SDTM compliant datasets
- Review and QC submission ready SDTM datasets, define.xml, and supporting documentation, as appropriate
- Provide CDISC training and serve as a subject matter support to project staff
- Maintain and coordinate CDISC standards efforts, ensure maximum reuse of applied standards, involvement in ongoing process improvement efforts and working with teams to provide technical and process guidance
- Stay current with the evolution of all CDISC standards and be involved in creation and maintenance of process documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, scientific discipline preferred with at least 2 years of SAS programming experience in the production CDISC-compliant data structures including SDTM
- SAS Certified Base Programmer certification required
- Experience with development, documentation, and testing of analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company standards
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
Why work at Emmes?
At Emmes, your actions and hard work will have a direct impact on public health initiatives, both globally and in our local communities with opportunities for volunteerism through our Emmes Cares
community engagement program. We offer a competitive benefits package focused on the health and needs of our growing workforce, including:
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Work From Home Anywhere in the US
CONNECT WITH US!
- Casual Dress Code & Work Environment
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Emmes is a federal government contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.