Our Car Dealer Regional Sales Director is responsible to manage productivity of the Car Dealer Business Development Manager by increasing sales in the New Car Dealer Channel. Increase size of existing customer base while increasing loyalty of existing customers while supporting and building NTW's selling and marketing processes. Utilize tools and resources to help our customers improve their businesses.
Employee can live in any of the states included in the Region:
TBC offers competitive starting pay and excellent benefits, including all insurances within 90 days, a generous 401K match with immediate vesting. We encourage a healthy work/family lifestyle and offer paid time off, paid sick days, tuition reimbursement and an awesome employee discount on tires, batteries and service through our wholesale and retail network.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America's largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.Job Requirements:
- Hold Car Dealers Business Development Manager accountable through obtaining established sales goals
- Responsible for developing, coaching, mentoring, and motivating team members
- Ensure growth of sales offerings; (new accounts, growth of share of account for existing customers, and market share growth).
- Ensure Car Dealer Business Development Managers effectively work with Centers staff to increase the sales results
- Promote and develop growth supporting OEM programs and internal/external marketing programs.
- Build customized business plans to achieve targeted results
- Maintain sales relationship with strategic accounts and OEM personnel
- Other duties as requested or needed
- B.A. or B.S. Business, Sales or Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of related business experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Customer Focused
- Solid understanding of business process of understanding the customer, establishing the plan to sell, customer negotations, closing and monitoring while aligning with logistics operations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to collaborate across all departments and functions
- Driven to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation and platform skills
- Ability to train and mentor internal/external reporting tools
- Demonstrate in depth product knowledge for proper recommendations, tying solutions back to customer needs
- Virtual and in-person communications skills